Monday, April 21, 2008

No Go on the Springville Show

Today I found out the results of the Springville show. Both of my pieces were not accepted. All I can say is "darn it"! It's hard not to feel a little disappointed. And then you wonder what you could have done better with the pieces. But it's all a part of the art business. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. I'm looking forward to a nice break in May. I'm going to Italy for about eighteen days to view all the major art pieces of the world. Hope to come back inspired, with a new outlook.

2 comments:

Standita's said...

Whaaat! Italy! You're the lucky one dude. When are you leaving? And who with? Inquiring minds want to know.

Artsy Girl said...

Yes Italy...I can't believe it myself. I am somewhat nervous. I keep having dreams I will get there and the euro will be so high, I won't be able to buy food. LOL! I am going with my friend Tiffany, her sister, her sister's boyfriend, and his sister. Does that make any sense? Craig is going to his best friends wedding in Knoxville. There's the scoop.